Sunday, December 31, 2017

OUGD602: Me as a creative

What I know I like:
-Social Media
-Networking
-Digital Marketing
-Events
-Festivals & Music

What I do:
-Online shop everythingisfine.bigcartel.com
-Craft fairs
-Have made over 400+ print sales across depop, shop, etsy, in person- featured on depops homepage a lot last year that have been featured on blogs and in youtube videos such as Gabriella Lindley and Louise Pentland's


What I want to get into:
-35mm, would love to create a series of art prints of locations within the uk for example things that are quintessentially british - london, seaside etc. n put some type or doodle on it.
or zine and sell it on my shop ((don't know what about yet))

Where I wanna be:
-???
-Interested in London atm, but expensive

Placements:
-Sent letter to Hallmark (haven't sent anything to wrap or fred aldous yet)
-Apply for Outlook Festival (their work experience is 10 weeks) - digital marketing / junior graphic design
-Boomtown also offer jobs for Graphic Design dunno if it's placement or actual job tho
-Basically need more places to apply to

No comments:

Post a Comment