Monday, April 9, 2018

OUGD602: Time Management - To Do List

I organise my time by writing lists to do lists for the day or I write weekly plans too, an example of this is:

OUGD603:

- Redesign for an unusual audience
- Need to do a blogpost before every brief titled - brief and write it out formally
- Buy big folder, start printing design boards
- Finish collaborative brief
- Collaborative brief for external project

_____________________________________________________________________

Go To For PPP:

- Tetley
- YSP
- Leeds Art Museum
- Website
- Social Media
- Self branding
- Contact Duke Studio


Here I have just written tasks I could potentially do. Some are critical and some are for if I have spare time or need to fill the week with other things such as visits for PPP etc. I find this helps me organise my time because I can decide whether to be lenient or not depending on how much time I have around my working schedule. It's filled with places to visit, things like buying stuff for projects and actual projects that I could complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment