Tuesday, February 23, 2016

OUGD402: Self Branding - Tea and Talks Concept

My concept for my self branding is to create a blog called "Tea and Talks" simply because I like tea and chatting with people. I thought that the concept could introduce me to creatives and be able to speak with them over a cup of tea or online to show engagement with other creatives. This is going to be a large collaborative project. I want to include creatives I like such as Sophie Corrigan and reach out to people that inspired me to chose Graphic Design as a degree. However, I also want to include students from LCA because I consider them to be creatives as well and it will demonstrate the collaborative aspect. I feel like opinions of current students and alumni is valuable because LCA is such as reputable institution. I want to gain an insight as to why people choose to come to this university and where they want to go next. This gives potential to look inside the mind of an LCA student and if anyone shares the same views as you then you could get in contact with them and maybe collab with them. I wanted this to be a demonstration of me reaching out to creative people and gaining advice and information on my practise. I will design a header and logo for "tea and talks" whilst trying to maintain frequent interviews and chats with a variety people from creatives, artists, students to bloggers and independent shop owners as these are all things that interest me within the industry and hopefully I will learn a lot through speaking to other creatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment