Thursday, March 23, 2017

OUGD502: Responsive - Studio Brief 02 - Collaborative Project - What I've Learned



For the collaborative project I worked with Steven Tran from illustration. I found it an interesting process because we managed to finish the project without conflict. We were on the same page the entire time and worked to deadlines and set tasks each week that we reflected back on during our next meetings. If there was an issues or confusion we would send a message or FaceTime and instantly get feedback and help each other. We conducted primary research through surveys and feedback from other students with the design. 

I had written a PPP post reflecting on OUGD504 on how I didn't actually enjoy interface design as much because I had never really done it before but having the knowledge from OUGD504 I feel like the Thirsty Planet was well informed and more interesting to create. 

I also wanted to point out the difference between the submission boards and my current design boards. For OUGD504 my boards looked like this:


These have a lot of writing and look quite full and clumped. I prefer the look of the submission boards and this is how I'm going to change the look of my design boards. It looks clearer and more professional in my opinion. I've learned a lot from OUGD503 studio brief 02.

No comments:

Post a Comment