Thursday, May 3, 2018

OUGD602: EP Internal Collab Project










This was my favourite EP project because we worked collaboratively to to self initiated deadline of 1 week and it's amazing how much you can do when you set yourself strict times and schedules. I was able to experiment in photography which I had really wanted to do since second year and found good outside working spaces that aren't the studio space or a library. A strong ethos of mine is that you can work literally anywhere as long as you get it done. I find uni quite suffocating and intimidating being around people doing the exact same as you all the time. It's nice to be in a coffee shop or something where no one knows you or what you're doing so they can't judge what you're working on. It's my happy and most productive place. I spend most of second and third year in Starbucks working away so it was nice to find some indie places.

No comments:

Post a Comment