Monday, May 7, 2018

OUGD602: Self branding

Rough ideas of a logo. Hand rendered to go with my style of work. Light pink colour.


Finalised one.

Circle to use as a logo on things such as presentations.


In context.


Business card experimentation.





Too girly.


Illegible.





This was my original finalised one after feedback was said that my hand rendered name could be used as a signature but I felt like this looked very unprofessional and not personalised enough so after more experimentation I came up with this:


This is my final business card. Simple white front. Can write any extra info needed. Light pink on the reverse with white and dark pink text just to add more colour to the design. I feel like this looks more professional yet informal because of the light colours and I added the work creative instead of Graphic Designer to not limit myself to a discipline because I enjoy all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment