Thursday, March 10, 2016

OUGD402: Business Cards


I feel like to meet this criteria my blog is not enough. So I have decided to make basically a business card to show that I can chose an appropriate typeface that is consistent, colour swatch and presentation template. 




This is the same layout as my presentation templates to give an example of how those are layed out. This is very minimalist though but it gets the message across. The white space could be used as a memory note and write a date and time or place for a meeting for an interview.

This business card features the image I have used on my blog. 

For this business card I would print it on white stock and stamp my tea cup and question mark stamp on it. Then a time, place and date. Similar to a doctors note. 
Ideally this would be printed on 400 gsm, matte paper so that it has a premium and professional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment