Wednesday, March 2, 2016

OUGD402: Studio Brief 3 - Design Strategy Presentation - Initial Planning Slides

Very rough sketch

The first few slides will include an illustration to depict a short story of what I was like before university. Things I didn't know etc. Then the next few show now, what I have learned and my emerging practise.

For example: 

Before - didn't know how to use any of the creative software so it made me really doubt my place on the course

Now - I have a slightly more comfortable understanding of the software.

My self branding project being the main basis of the presentation because this demonstrates engagement with the creative industries and self organised meetings with design studios and speaking to creatives in professional and casual circumstances. Slowing building my practise and communication skills.

Finally, my actual concept for self branding being put into a real life situation. I have organised a meeting with a design studio next week so hopefully that goes well and that will form the finalised part of my presentation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment