Saturday, March 5, 2016

OUGD402: Self Branding Stamp Experiment

I decided to make a stamp because it works inconjuction with the theme of Tea and Talks. The tea cup and question mark are symbolic of asking someone for tea and a talk without having to say it and without embossing the name anywhere. This makes it more of a question. I looked at getting a custom made stamp but then realised just how easy it would be to make my own one. Also limitations with timing some back orders for personalised items take up to two weeks and I wanted it ready before that so I could use it in a real life situation. I looked at multiple tutorials on youtube and online and found that the cheapest and easiest way to create one was to use a scalpel and an eraser.







I think the stamp works quite well but I had to test it with water colour paint instead of ink because the ink pad I had ordered hasn't arrived yet. But hopefully that works better and I can use that as my final example.


No comments:

Post a Comment